Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
- What is Affirm?
- Why buy with Affirm?
- How does Affirm work?
- How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Does Affirm do a credit check, and how does it impact my credit score?
- Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
- What are Affirm’s fees?
- Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
- How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
- How do I make my payments to Affirm?
- If I return an item, how do Affirm refunds work?
- How long does it take to get my money back from Affirm in the event of a return?